About Qudurati Center
Qudurati day care center is one of the centers specialized in providing services for people with special needs, where it was founded in 1430 under the supervision of the ministry of human resource and social development with capacity of 400 beneficiaries to be the first private center specializing in special education services to serve the people of the Qassim region.
The center consists of the Girls ‘Care Center, with license of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development No. (154), and the Boys’ Care Center, with license of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development No. (366). Where each building consists of three floors including all facilities, services, entertainment areas and swimming.
Information About the Center
- The center contains a medical complex licensed by the Ministry of Health and includes specialized clinics that provide services for people with special needs (physical therapy – occupational therapy – speech services – psychological counseling – family counseling – and kinesthetic skills unit).
- The vocational rehabilitation center which is based on preparing the field for cases to practice some professional activities and training in carrying out some professions that can help them to integrate in society according to their capabilities such as (photocopying woodworking – packaging – perfumes filling – and foodstuffs packaging).
- Transportation Services.
- Training Center (Shawer).
∗ Working hours of the center start from 7 am until 1 pm and from 4 pm until 08:30 pm.
Vision and Mission
Our vision is to become one of the best specialized centers in the world, under the slogan “People with special needs can be integrated into society”
Our mission is to achieve the best services provided for people with special needs and cooperating with various sectors to publish it
Objectives of Qudurati Center
- Raising the level of people with special needs in all aspects psychological, educational, and social.
- Serving as many as possible people with special needs in the Kingdom through expansion and granting commercial franchise.
- Providing a group of integrated services in the areas of day-care and evening services.
- Providing family counseling and social awareness programs.
- Providing vocational training and vocational rehabilitation programs for people over twelve years old.
Executive Director’s Message
Fahad Abdulaziz Alsaqabi
A crystallized idea from the core of my specialty; It was an angle where I could see my ideas coming true; A world that not subject to the routine work. From the side it is my specialty and on the other side my passion in this field, this coincided with the absence of a special center in Buraydah city in Al-Qassim region in 1428 AH.
I started looking for a party that would licenses the activity, this idea was kept growing up in front of me as a child growing day by day, And with the grace of Allah then with the help of teamwork which is started with Mr. Ibrahim Arafat until the number arrived to more than 130 employees in a company specialized in services for people with special needs under the supervision of the ministry of human resource and social development with capacity more than 300 beneficiaries with rating (A+) which is the highest rate for day care centers according to the list of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, and another licensing for the medical complex by the Ministry of Health that includes specialized clinics provide services for people with special needs as physiotherapy – occupational therapy – and family counseling.
This is by the grace of Allah, and then with the prayer of my parents may Allah have mercy on them, continuous cooperation from the families of the beneficiaries, where they are the best supporter for us in the way of excellence. Under the constant support of our government, may Allah protect them.