Providing Excellent Services for People with Special Needs
Qudurati day care center is one of the centers specialized in providing services from special education program and other activities for people with special needs.
About Qudurati Center
Qudurati day care center is one of the centers specialized in providing services for people with special needs, where it was founded in 1430 under the supervision of the ministry of human resource and social development with capacity of 400 beneficiaries to be the first private center specializing in special education services to serve the people of the Qassim region.
- Qudurati Center is the first private center in Buraidah that provides special education and medical services for people with disabilities with high quality and international standards.
- Accreditation the Qudurati center as a member of the European Autism Society.
- The Qudurati center achieved the (A+) which is the highest classification for day care centers according to the list of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, while it maintaining this classification for six consecutive years.
- Establishing a shower program, which is a program that aims to provide consultations and training courses to families and service providers for people with disabilities through local and international specialists and trainers.
- Contracting the partnership with agencies such as:
- The Support Services Branch of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Buraidah.
- British linked in group for training and educational consulting.
- Saed program with Buraidah Association for People with Disabilities.
- Ministry of Education.
- Al Qassaim University.
- Buraidah Private Collage.
Great Services with Great Heart
In the interest of Qudurati center to provide daycare services from the first day of creation a system that provides educational and rehabilitative services for people with special needs, which enhances their social interaction and acquiring daily life skills, where the beneficiary cases receive appropriate services for each case through a group of distinguished and qualified specialists.
We provide appropriate educational care and rehabilitative services for people with disabilities within a framework of individual plan for each case
Our specialized medical center provides the medical and therapeutic services in independent medical clinics: Physiotherapy Clinics, Occupational Therapy Clinics, Intelligence Measurement and Psychological Assessment, Pronunciation and Speech Disorders Clinics, and Family Counseling Clinics.
Our training and development unit organizes many lectures and training workshops in the field of special education services, seminars, awareness programs (Shawer Program).